How To Setup Chromecast ?
It is used to be painful hooking up a PC up to a TV. It required many things like cables and proper understanding of adjusting the computer’s output from the right resolution to match your TV. Are you still looking to use the same steps and process? That can be done with a HDMI cable but there are more easy ways to see to see a lot of content from your PC on a TV using a Chromecast. It is allowing the user to view all kinds of content which include YouTube, Netflix, games, and Facebook videos all controlled from a mobile device.
It also helps to put two basic items from any PC running Chrome onto the TV: a browser tab or the full desktop. The feature is working with Chrome browser on any PC platforms that is supporting Windows, MAC, GNU/Linux and Google’s Chrome OS. Displaying the entire computer desktop on the TV is as similar to the one that is done with tabs via Chromecast.
Here are the easy steps to do that –
- Click on the three verticals menu icon which is located on the upper-right corner.
- Click on the ‘Cast’ option.
- In the middle of the display, a window will pop-up.
- Click the downward facing arrow and then select ‘Cast desktop’.
- Don’t forget to choose the Chromecast nickname from the device list.
- After some time the desktop will be casting. Chromecast will ask for the selection of screen you want to display on the Chromecast if you have a multi-monitor display set-up.
- Click ‘Share’ and after some time the correct display will be appearing on the TV.
Need help to cast desktop to Chromecast? Contact the support experts who will expertly provide solution for the issue. Support professionals are the best persons who can provide instant troubleshooting steps.