Forgot your Network Security Key for HP Printer? Get a comprehensive way to get it
Have you overlooked your network security key for HP Printer? Then you can easily retrieve the same, HP designed its products in such a way, that users can resolve the issues in an efficient manner. To find the security key, you don’t need to be a tech-savvy.
However, if you want to connect the HP Printer to your Computer via Network and unfortunately, you forgot the security key, then you can easily recoup the same. For your convenience, here is the Video tutorial to recover it & few useful tips have been listed below, which will be helpful for you to recover the same.
Find Network Security key for HP Printer
For Windows OS
- Click on the Network, located at the bottom right of the toolbar and select Network and Sharing center.
- Now, select your Network and click on current Window.
- Thereafter, click on Wireless Properties and under the same, click on the checkbox show characters, located beneath the Network SSID Key.
- Note down the same and utilize it to configure the HP Printer with your Home Network.
- Select Go from the Finder Menu and then select Utilities.
- Under the same, you will get various applications, select Keychain access and further move to the Local Items.
- Now select the Category list and click on Password.
- Thereafter, select your network and click Show Password.
Hence, you have successfully received your network security key. Note it down and utilize the same, while configuring the HP Printer. There are other approaches also, through which you can get the key, such as Router. Many ISP provides the security key with the router.
Your Internet Service Provider retains the security key, so you can contact them to get the same. If still, you are unable to connect your HP Printer to your computer, then visit HP website and navigate to the troubleshooting page.