You may not enjoy the interface of various websites which you have been surfing in the recent times if there is a graphic failure in your Windows 7 operating system. It is not a thing to worry as there are various ways through which such issues and errors can be easily fixed. Just move down the short tutorial to look for the way which suits you the best. Users should ensure that they are proceeding through the method from the first and if things remain unresolved then they can move on to further methods.
Different ways through which Windows 7 graphic failure can be resolved
Look for the driver updates
Firstly users can do is update to their latest display driver for their graphics hardware. In order to perform the update operation users can click on the link specific to the version of their Windows. In case the issue is not resolved then users can move on to the next method.
Adjust the visual effects
The next thing which can be tried out by the users in order to get the issue resolved is adjust the visual performance which in turn will increase the performance. Users can do the same by closing multiple programs that is running on the browser or even try cleaning up the memory.
Another way also modify your computer for better performance by disabling some of the visual effects. Here’s the steps to adjust all visual effects attributes for better performance:
- Open Performance Information and Tools Panel by go to Start icon > Control Panel. Or type Performance Information and Tools in search box, and then, in the list of suggestions, click on Performance Information and Tools.
- Tap on Adjust visual effects, if you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Click on Visual Effects > Adjust for best performance > OK.
Modify registry entry
Timeout Detection and Recovery is the option where we can optimise the windows graphic hardware or driver to calculate its execution speed. If this could be happen, then windows attempts to recover and reset the graphic console, or if the GPU is unable to recover the graphic failure so the error message is displayed i.e Display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Giving the Timeout Detection and Recovery feature more time to complete this operation by adjusting the registry value, may resolve this issue perfectly.
To do this, follow these steps:
- First Terminate all Windows running programs.
- Select Start, type regedit in the Search box, and then double-click regedit.exe from the results above. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Locate to the following registry subkey:
- On the Edit menu, select New, and then select the following registry value from the drop-down menu specific to your version of Windows (32 bit, or 64 bit).
If things still remain unresolved then connect with the certified technicians and they will definitely offer solution to fix the issue. For this just call us at our Toll free number.