You can use various internet browsers to access internet world and enjoy the best atmosphere of the work in the office. This has been a while since that the website brings some more difficult to use your Windows device.
It is all about the certificate error when you really try to visit an SSL website by using an internet browser whether using Google Chrome browser or inbuilt feature Internet explorer. If there is a problem with the website’s security certificate then you need to make sure that you enable the locked-down local machine zone template policy or you disable the websites in less privileged web content zones that are quite capable to navigate the zone policy and thus try to visit SSL website by using the Google Chrome & internet browser.
These all types of the policy might be made by the Group policy settings and when someone applied the wrong policy, need to restore or make it change the settings with the help of the website tech support executive who is pretty competent to fix the issue in a very short span of the time.
There is some expected causes to remove certificate error:
- Computer’s date is incorrect.
- The Security certificate has expired.
- The website is not trustable.
Fix the error
- Make sure your computer’s time and date are accurate.
- Right click on the time to adjust the time and date
If you are having continues website’s security certificate error, follow the below steps to fix:
- First, make sure that there is the fast internet service on your Windows device.
- Launch the Google Chrome browser and then click on the settings button.
- Click on the Tool and select the Internet options.
- Click the Advanced Settings tab and then select the security button showing at the left side of the page.
- Now press the uncheck button under the security and then check for the publisher’s revocation.
- Now you can check for the server certificate and then press Apply button.
- Click now on OK button at the end of the procedure.
- Having done this task, if still there is any other issue and you are not able to under control get the help to fix it soon by the help of restoring the Registry in Windows fixes the issue permanently.
Get the ways on how to fix security certificate error pointed down:
- Go to the Windows device and then click on the Start button.
- Press Windows+ R button and enter the Regedit and press enter button.
- Go to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl.
- Go to the Edit menu and point to the New button and then click the Key button.
- Click on the Apply button and press OK button at the end of the procedure.