Kernel Security Check Failed After Upgrading Ram In Windows 10
Windows operating system is excellent in terms of using for completing chores on daily basis related to the personal and professional. It is helping billions of the users to reach them to their target every day by performing the tasks in the office every day. When it comes to the security and privacy, is outstanding which result most of the users always feel like to complete the task on the Windows operating system all the time.
Windows has a perfect kernel security that helps this Windows software to get the issue fixed and remove the virus comes from the internet and USB devices. Apart from that, other related issues happen and the PC gets slow down and when you feel that there is something wrong happening on your device. It is the indication that Kernel security check has failed.
If you have just upgraded the ram from 4GB to 8GB in your Windows 10 but there is showing an error that Kernel_ SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error. If you tried disabling windows defender and still got the same error, go to the BIOS it’s recognizing the 8GB Ram and the Processor is expandable to 8GB. You can also run a BIOS memory test with no issues. If still there is an issue and getting failed to fix then something different troubleshooting steps to get the issue fixed in no time.
Here are the ways to fix when kernel security check failure after ram upgrade:
- Go to the Windows settings tool and then click on the repair button for the common computer.
- Go to the hardware failure and optimize your PC for maximum performance and then click on the next button.
- You go to the internet option from where you need to download Reimage plus and then click on the install button.
- Click on the start scan button to find the Windows issues that cause the PC Problems.
- Click on the repair all button and click on the fix multiple solutions and click on the done button at the end of the procedure.
Thus, you can repair your Windows device with the kernel security that allows making the changes in the device and runs the PC forever faster than previously. If above steps are not able to do so well contact our windows customer service team by commenting box or just dial our mentioned windows toll free number.