How To Start Windows 10 In Safe Mode
Windows 10 are the updated version of windows operating software that helps in the easy downloading of different applications. Individual could do the easy installation of the printing driver and could look the desired videos.It is really good to use this operating software but there are certain threats that can’t be ignored.
Steps to start windows 10 safe in mode from boot ?
- To do that,there is need to follow the following given steps:
- Press the “Shift” button
- In case,user will be able to access any of the Power options described above,individual restart in Safe Mode by pressing the [Shift] key on the keyboard by tapping “Restart”
- Use the “Start” menu
- User may now open the “Start” menu,individual can restart in Safe Mode by selecting “Start” and “Settings cog”
- It is now required to select the option of “Update & Security” and “Recovery”
- Individual may now choose the option of Advanced “start-up”and “Restart now”
- If any of the options doesn’t work,user needs to follow some additional steps before going to the Safe Mode.
- After the Windows 10 will restart,individual will see a series of blue screens that starts with “Choose an option”
- There is need to select “Troubleshoot” and then “Advanced options”
- Choose the option of Start-up Settings,select “Restart” and should press either the 4th or 5th key on your keyboard to restart in Safe Mode
- Press F8 button
- It is known that this no longer works in Windows 10, user can reactivate it.The procedure can be seen here:
- It is required to right-click the Start button and choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu that appears
- Tap the “Yes” button if prompted to allow the app to make changes to your PC.
- Individual should now type,copy and paste the following into the Command Prompt window and should select the “Return” key.
- User will now be able to enter “Safe Mode” when restart Windows 10 by pressing “F8”.
Here is the way where you can easily move your windows 10 in safe mode, if any obstacles will be happen at a time you can call us any time on our official windows support numbers, windows toll free numbers, windows helpline numbers, windows contact number etc.