If your windows 10 power option is missing here is the way
Windows 10 is a personal computer operating system which has been developed and released by Microsoft operating system. Unlike the previous windows service this window service has improved and accommodated a lot of new things in it. It receives ongoing feature updates. It has been described as a universal application this software is allowed to proceed with any device you have. This windows interface was raised to handle transitions between mouse interfaces.
In the upgrade process to windows 10 it has been noticed that there is no shut down, restart, sleep, hibernate, options in the power option menu. It is said that there is no power button on windows 10. The icon may also display that there are no power options available.
If this message displays to you as well here are some points to keep in mind for fixing this issue:
- Go to start search and type gpedit.msc to open the Group policy editor. Then navigate the following settings and double click on it to open the configuration box
- Once the configuration box has been opened go to the administrative template and then enter the start menu and task bar
NOTE: The policy setting helps in preventing users from performing the following commands from the start menu to the window security screen. If you enable the policy settings the power button and all the other components get removed from the window. When you press ctrl alt and delete the power button will appear.
- The Group policy editor is only available in windows 10 pro, windows 10 enterprise, and windows 10 education edition only. If in case windows 10 do not work by GPEDIT run the Regedit to open the Registry editor.
- Now in the right side of the window check whether a value named no close exists and if does, its value should be 0
- You will now have to restart your device to check whether the power option appeared or not.
If this wasn’t a solution which was helpful for you, here is another thing that you could try :
- Now you will have to open the Registry editor and navigate to the instructions it provides you with.
- You will get an option of changing the value of CsEnabled where you will have to change the numerical from 1 to 0
- Restart your computer now and check whether it is now available or not.
In case nothing works for you, you can use the software which windows provides you with that is ultimate windows tweaker to get the windows 10 show the power option.
- To find this software go to customization then locate windows 10 check or uncheck the power option menu then click on apply tweaks and restart the computer and see.
- To show the hibernate option you will have to make sure that the hibernate option has been selected.