Many a times the users of Aero gets stuck in issues and complaints that the Aero is not working on Window 7 operating system. This issue occurs because of several reasons and can also be solved by following the below mentioned steps.
First of all the users are required to make sure that their Windows 7 supports Aero. If not then the users should update the latest version of Windows on their systems so that the Aero is support on it.
Then, the users should also ensure that the Windows Display Driver Model supports Aero. Aero is supported on limited versions of the operating system such as Ultimate, Business editions of the operating system and Home premium.
Further the users can also follow this step :
- Give a right click on the desktop of the system.
- After that click on personalise option.
- From there the users need to select on themes option and click on the default Windows theme.
- Now go to the Windows color and appearance menu, select on enable transparency option.
- Users then should open the Run box on their systems.
- Enter services.msc and click on that so that the Services manager gets opened.
- The Desktop windows manager should be set on automatic so that it works accordingly.
Therefore, these are some of the ways by which the users can fix the Aero working issues on Windows. There are many more ways other than this that the users can get from the concerned executives of Aero. These steps will totally solve the issue, but the users should make sure that these procedure steps are undertaken in the correct way.