Black Screen In Windows 8.1 After Updating
If you have recently upgraded the OS of your PC to Windows 8.1, then you are here because you are facing a dangerous issue in your PC. We know that dangerous issue is related to the screen of the Windows PC becoming completely black after updating this PC. So, here are the steps which you have to follow when you observe a windows 8.1 black screen before login.
- The first step is to turn off your PC and then restart it again.
- After that, you have to make sure that you are starting it in the safe mode and that can be done by pressing the F8 key several times repeatedly.
- In the next step, you have to wait for the PLEASE WAIT message on the screen of your PC.
- Under the dialog named as CHOOSE AN OPTION, you have to click on the button named as TROUBLESHOOT.
- After that, on the next Troubleshooting screen, you have to click on the button named as ADVANCED OPTIONS.
- Now, you simply have to tap on the button named as STARTUP SETTINGS.
- After that, it’s the time to click on the button named as RESTART and then you would be able to press the F4 key on your keyboard after your PC gets restarted in the Safe mode.
- Now, you simply have to navigate to the CONTROL PANEL and then you have to click on the button named as SYSTEM and then you have to further click on the button named as DEVICE MANAGER.
- In the next step, you have to expand the option named as DISPLAY ADAPTER and then you have to click on the ADAPTER DRIVERS and then further tap on the option named as DISABLE in the next opened menu.
- Along with that, you also have to disable all the monitors which are listed there.
- Moreover, you should then check if still the problem exists or not and in case, if still, this problem exists, you can try installing the latest updated display card and along with that, you should also install all the chipset drivers of the intel motherboard.
- Along with that, if you are facing the windows 8.1 black screen no cursor problem, then you should not worry and moreover, you should download and install the KB Windows Server from the official website of the Microsoft.