Here Is The Solution For Youtube Wont be Play In Windows 10
- If you have a Windows 10 PC and you are facing a large number of problems while playing the YouTube video on your PC, then we want to tell you that you are at the right article. Here, you will find the easiest ways for performing the windows 10 youtube fix. The only thing which you have to do is to simply follow all the steps mentioned in this article and you will be able to fix this issue in the easiest way possible. So, here goes the various steps.
- The first step is to check whether the Adobe Flash Player is enabled on your Chrome browser or not. In case, if you access the YouTube in the IE browser then you should tap on the MENU button after launching this browser.
- Under the dialog which will be opened you have to click on the MANAGE ADD ONS option and then a list will be opened where you have to find an option named as Shockwave Flash Object. If it is present, then it indicates that the Flash Player is enabled on the IE browser.
- This method to fix this problem is to simply turn off the ACTIVEX FILTERING on your browser. So, in case, you don’t know how to do that then you need to again click on the TOOLS button of the IE browser and then you need to tap on the Safety button.
- After that you should click on the ACTIVEX Filtering button.
- Now, it’s the time to check whether this problem is occurring again on your PC or not. You can do that by again launching the YouTube website and then checking if there occurs any problems when the videos are getting played.
- In the next step, if still the problem is windows 10 YouTube not working chrome, then you should update the browser right now in which you are accessing the YouTube website.
- Along with that, the another thing which should be ensured is that you are using the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player on your browser.
- Sometimes it has been seen that updating the OS of your PC to its latest version also fixes this problem to a great extent.
So, if still the YouTube problem is not fixed even after going to all the steps mentioned above extremely carefully, then the only thing which you have to do right now is to contact to our customer support team of YouTube.